Once the Red Cross has approved the course record, participants will be able to print their certification thru the Red Cross Learning Center.
To print your certification follow these steps:
- Go to http://classes.redcross.org
- Enter your username and password (the same user name and password you sign up for the online course)
- Click “My Learning” tab (top navigation)
- Click “My Transcript” under My Learning (left navigation)
- Set the Completion after and before dates accordingly; and click the “Search” button
- Click “Print Certificate of Completion” under Completion Status next to course you took
- A digital certificate will appear in a new window, click “Print”
If you require a wallet size certificate card or you need assistance logging in to your account or printing your certification, please contact the American Red Cross Training Support Center at 1-800-RED-CROSS. Additionally, if you ever lose your certification, you can log on and reprint it from your account.
Note: Safe Swim is unable to reset your password, print your certificate or access your account, please contact the Red Cross for assistance.
Print Training Receipt – PDF
Note: To customize your class receipt, you will need Adobe Reader and input the fields as they pertain to the course(s) you completed.