American Red Cross Swim Lessons
SWIM LESSON PROGRAMS
Safe Swim is a proud provider of American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety programs.
Designed to help swimmers achieve maximum success, Learn-to-Swim lessons are based on a logical, six-level progression that helps swimmers develop their water safety, survival and swim skills.
- Level 1 – Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2 – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3 – Stroke Development
- Level 4 – Stroke Improvement
- Level 5 – Stroke Refinement
- Level 6 – Swimming & Skill Proficiency
Adult Swim is intended for teens and adults who wish to improve their swimming knowledge and swim skills. There are three courses in Red Cross Adult Swim:
- Learning the Basics
- Improving Skills and Swimming Strokes
- Swimming for Fitness