Lifeguard Online Course
Prior to the Lifeguard class, all participants must complete the online course.
- Please allow 8 hours to complete the online course.
- For best results use Firefox and disable pop-up blockers.
- You must CREATE LOGIN for the Red Cross in order to complete the online course.
Proof of completion
All participants must provide proof of completion on the first day of class:
- Print out your online course completion record and show it to your instructor -or-
- Show the completion email from your cell phone
Start the online course
To begin the online course click the button below. Note: You must CREATE LOGIN for the Red Cross in order to complete the online course.
Tips for viewing
The online course cannot be taken on a tablet or smartphone. To properly run the online course you must use a Flash-enabled computer with a high-speed connection.
Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off:
- Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” > “Internet Options” > “Privacy”
- Chrome: Go to the Chrome menu > “Settings” > “Show advanced settings” at the bottom
- Firefox on PC: Go to the Firefox menu > “Content”
- Firefox on Mac: Go to the Firefox menu > “Preferences” > “Content”
- Safari on Mac: Go to the Safari menu > “Preferences” > “Security”
If your browser prompts you with a question about secure content, answer it in a way that allows you to see all material.
Have questions or need help? Contact us at 949-420-0804