American Red Cross Swim Lessons
SWIM LESSON PROGRAMS
Safe Swim is a proud provider of American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety programs.
The American Red Cross has been the leader in teaching Americans how to enjoy the water safely for nearly 100 years and teaches more than 2 million Americans how to swim each year.
Designed to help swimmers achieve maximum success, Learn-to-Swim lessons are based on a logical, six-level progression that helps swimmers develop their water safety, survival and swim skills.
- Level 1 – Introduction to Water Skills
- Level 2 – Fundamental Aquatic Skills
- Level 3 – Stroke Development
- Level 4 – Stroke Improvement
- Level 5 – Stroke Refinement
- Level 6 – Swimming & Skill Proficiency
Adult Swim is intended for teens and adults who wish to improve their swimming knowledge and swim skills.
There are three courses in Red Cross Adult Swim:
- Learning the Basics
- Improving Skills and Swimming Strokes
- Swimming for Fitness